We are looking for a Business Developer (internal: Business Development Manager) for Apacer in Eindhoven. In this role you are responsible for selling and promoting Apacer's products, such as Industrial SSD or DRAM Solutions. In this position you will actively look for new customers as well as maintaining and further expanding the existing portfolio. Furthermore, you are of course active in collecting market information such as information about competitors, prices, new products/technologies and follow the market trends. Due to the international character of this function, it’s travel component provided still will be possible regarding to the restrictions of Covid. Your station will be Son en Breugel.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Actively seek out new customers and also visit them worldwide. Visiting trade fairs and events is also part of your job;
- Negotiating complex commercial and contractual terms;
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales department, to optimally serve existing customers, where your role is mainly at the front of the process;
- You are a strategic partner for your key accounts and potential partners. The purpose of the position is to eventually meet the global managers (purchasing, product, engineering and marketing) within Apacer and target their strategic planning and brand communication;
- To meet high-level C-Suite level, global purchasing, product and engineering, sales and marketing executives to be part of their strategic planning and brand communication initiatives.