What do you need?
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent thereof. Three years of training/experience in a quality-related role. Preferred qualifications.
· Knowledge of GMP and ISO requirements.
· Knowledge of Oliver Critical-to-Quality requirements and customer, internal, and supplier specifications.
· Works well with people throughout the organization to gather information, make decisions/recommendations, and drive improvements.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make independent decisions.
· Software skills, including MS Office, ERP, Mini-Tab, and the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Basic statistical knowledge.
· Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Knowledge of ISO 13485.