- Vacatures Accountancy en Fiscaliteit
- Vacatures Agri en Food
- Vacatures Bank en Verzekeringen
- Vacatures Bouw
- Vacatures Finance en Control
- Vacatures HR
- Vacatures Healthcare
- Vacatures ICT
- Vacatures Inkoop
- Vacatures Legal
- Vacatures Marketing
- Vacatures Logistiek & Supply Chain
- Vacatures Sales
- Vacatures Techniek
Kom werken bij ons!
Working at Weir Minerals in Venlo means you will be a part of the marketleader worldwide in the field of mining and energy industry. Are you eager to apply your legal knowlegde and be part of the commercial team? Don’t hesitate and apply today!
In the position of Legal Counsel you will be an integral part of our commercial team, reporting to the commercial manager, and play an important supporting role to our sales and aftermarket teams. The main responsibility of the position is providing commercial contract reviews thereafter providing advice on commercial terms and conditions that our sales team negotiates with our customers.
As Legal Counsel you will be supporting the commercial manager. You are responsible for the correct content of the contracts with distributors and agents. You will standardize processes, where possible.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse, review and report on commercial contract terms and conditions for potential legal, financial and commercial risks and comes up with proposals to mitigate these risks;
- Support the Regional Sales Managers and Project Managers on contractual and commercial queries;
- Process mapping within commercial team;
- Support the Regional Sales Manager and Project Managers in their negotiations with customers worldwide on contractual conditions and potential contractual conflicts;
- Arrange for required bid approvals from senior management;
- Maintain the portfolio of territory representation agreements and distributor agreements and keep them valid and up to date;
- Supporting the Commercial manager in liaising with Weir Group Legal on complex legal matters and compliance to various Weir Legal manuals;
- Auditing internal departments on ISO guidelines.
Dit ben jij
To be considered for this position, you have the following:
- Higher vocational education in Business, Economics, Law or other relevant field,
- Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written);
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role, at a sales supporting department or in a legal team;
- Good feeling for both the commerce and legal field;
- You understand and are able to break down complex or diverse information by gathering and processing data to identify problems, you are able to draw conclusions and propose solutions or recommendations;
- Have a dedication to provide all required information promptly and to given deadlines;
- Customer relationships and quality are very important to you.
Dit zijn wij
Weir Minerals is a Dutch enterprise (founded in 1916) and part of the Scottish enterprise Weir Group PLC. They design and produce technological high-quality industrial capital good for the mining, mineral processing and the energy generation industry.
Weir Minerals offers a wide range of pumps for transport of minerals, such as zinc, copper, silver, nickel, iron ore and bauxite. Since 2013, they develop and produce innovative machines for ore fragmentation.
They are the market leader with a focus that exceeds our national borders. Day by day, innovations are devised and produced by the best teams. Due to the strong focus on innovation, Weir Minerals now has a crucial advantage in sustainable improvements of production processes for the mining and energy industry.
The culture within the company could be described as professional, innovative and passionate. The employees are proud of the company and its products, what results in long lasting employments and high employee satisfaction.
If you start at Weir Minerals, you will receive the following:
A good salary that is in line with the market, depending on your previous work experience and level;
Profit-sharing arrangement of 10%;
An excellent pension scheme;
27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
Het intakegesprek bij Personato: jij bepaalt hoe en waar
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting profit-sharing arrangement
- Good secondary employment conditions
Bekijk ook onze andere relevante vacatures
Past deze vacature niet helemaal bij jou? Geen probleem bekijk hieronder andere relevante vacatures in jouw vakgebied.