Founded in 1996, AOPEN is a major electronics manufacturer, specialized in ultra-small form factor computing for both home and business applications, and digital signage, from hardware to services. We are a global business with a presence in over 100 countries worldwide. We focus on working with our customers to achieve their business goals, prioritizing collaboration and sharing. Their success is our success. We believe in "entrepreneurship" to drive innovation and employee development. By encouraging autonomy and the ability to make major decisions quickly, our channel managers can facilitate customer demand promptly
AOPEN’s culture is young, open and international. You will be working with people from different nationalities; English is the main language within the Company. The open culture also stands for an open environment where initiative is highly appreciated.
Functie omschrijving Channel Sales Manager DACH
You maintain existing relationships with AOPEN channel partners and distributors in the DACH region but you are also continuously on the lookout for new partners. Together with the distributors of your region you will approach potential resellers and dealers in the IT- and the Digital Signage segment. In addition, you play a leading role in the launch of new strategic alliances. All this requires strong analytical thinking, a good sense of politically sensitive situations and a high degree of entrepreneurship.
- Contact person for all customers in the DACH region
- Find and win projects through our existing direct and indirect customers
- Negotiate with direct and indirect customers regarding terms and conditions, prices, warranty, marketing
- Plan and execute marketing plans (such as events, fairs, newsletters) in cooperation with our marketing department and partners/customers.
- Together with a team of helpful colleagues be responsible for all daily activities that are needed to achieve turnover targets and growth, such as: arranging shipments, payments from clients, internal negotiations, intervene and coordinate regarding technical support questions.
- Process relevant market and customer information in the CRM system (Salesforce).
Functie eisen Channel Sales Manager DACH
- Level of experience and/or education: Bachelor degree (International Business, Business Administration or equivalent)
- Maximum of 3 years commercial working experience is preferred
- Language skills: German and English
- Affinity with the IT and Digital Signage industry
- Familiar with Channel B2B structure
- Able to work independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (able to negotiate on CEO/management level)
- Willingness to travel.
AOPEN Europe with its main office based in 's-Hertogenbosh, the Netherlands, is looking for a Channel Sales Manager located in Germany for the DACH region. This is a very challenging opportunity for someone who is able to work independently. This is a commercial role and you will be solely responsible for your own regional targets. AOPEN is a multi-channel organization working through a network of distributors and resellers.
Salary is based on skill and previous work experience. Next to a market conform salary; you will work on a commission base.
|Vacature||Channel Sales Manager DACH|