Vacature omschrijving Global Logistics Trainer
For DSV Solution, Business Change Management (BCM) Department, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Global Logistics Trainer (WMS Process & Change Management Trainer).
The BCM department is situated in Venlo, though they are working through the whole wide world. The Global Logistics Trainer reports to the Manager Training and Change Management and works closely with the other 3 Global Logistics Trainers. The Global Logistics Trainers main objective is training DSV's employees in order to use the warehouse management system (WMS) as efficiently as possible. The training concerns both implementations for new clients as migrations for existing clients of DSV. You have to implement, execute, coordinate and improve training programs within sites of DSV Solutions through the whole wide world.
The Global Logistics Trainer’s main activities include:
- Adapt training material and configure the training system;
- Discussing WMS set-up with engineering;
- Testing training programs;
- Keeping training materials up to date;
- Give training on location through the whole wide world;
- Training local trainers;
- Prepare the people for the coming changes;
- Continuous improvement of trainings and training material;
- Organizing trainings (training calendar and organisation with local sites);
- Administrating of tests and exam results in the central database.
Vacature eisen Global Logistics Trainer
The Global Logistics Trainer meets the following requirements:
- Relevant completed education, Bachelor’s degree (HBO);
- At least 2 years of experience within an international logistics environment;
- Excellent command of English language (writing and spoken), German is an advantage;
- Knowledge of logistic and administrative processes and systems;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and applications;
- Willingness to travel.
The soft skills are even more important as the above requirements. As a Global Logistics Trainer you have to be someone with excellent communication and organisational skills. You are able to build internal & external relationships. Furthermore you are someone who is pro-active, enthusiastic and motivating: a passionate professional!
DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics solutions. Offices in more than 70 countries and an international network of partners and agents make them a truly global player that offers services worldwide.
At DSV Solutions they partner up with their customers to design and deliver logistics solutions, adding value by increasing operational and cost efficiency. They employ over 6,000 people and operate more than 130 warehouses comprising a total of 2,300,000 m2.
As a global supplier of transport and logistics services, they offer great career opportunities to the right individuals. When employed with DSV you will receive the requisite training to develop the professional competences that will benefit your future career with DSV. They are looking for individuals who want to make a difference and can add value to their organisation. The qualities they value in their employees are:
- Involvement and responsibility;
- Professional skills and the ability to share knowledge;
- The ability to create results – independently or in groups or teams;
- Flexibility and readiness for change.
As a global supplier of transport and logistics services, DSV offers great career opportunities to the right individuals. When employed with DSV you will receive the requisite training to develop the professional competences that will benefit your future career with DSV. Not only will you be working for an international company, you will be rewarded with comprehensive support from your Business Change Management department. You will also gain:
- A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Pleasant secondary working conditions like holiday allowances of 8%.
|Vacature||Global Logistics Trainer|
|Specialisatie||Logistiek en Supply Chain|
|Salaris||€ 2.600 - € 3.200|