- Vacatures Accountancy en Fiscaliteit
- Vacatures Agri en Food
- Vacatures Bank en Verzekeringen
- Vacatures Bouw
- Vacatures Finance en Control
- Vacatures HR
- Vacatures Healthcare
- Vacatures ICT
- Vacatures Inkoop
- Vacatures Legal
- Vacatures Marketing
- Vacatures Logistiek & Supply Chain
- Vacatures Sales
- Vacatures Techniek
Kom werken bij ons!
Are you a service engineer who wants to participate in one of the largest projects in the world? Then this function is for you! Weir Minerals is looking for enthusiastic technicians who would like to work in the mining industry
The Service department employs approximately 15 employees and consists of Service Coordinators, Technical Field Advisors and Field Service Engineers. The department is at the heart of the excellent service we strive to provide to our clients worldwide.
As Field Service Engineer you are the main point of contact for our client, and you will regularly be working abroad for longer periods of time (max 2 months in a row) at international site locations.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of installations onsite;
- Give theoretical and practical training to end users;
- Give onsite advice regarding performance, maintenance and usage of parts;
- Provide written reports (in English) regarding local conditions and tasks;
- Build solid client relationships by providing excellent service and by assessing and fulfilling client needs, for both existing services or products and also additional ones;
- Key link between internal departments and end users;
- Maintenance and service & repair tasks.
Dit ben jij
To be considered for this position, you have:
- A completed education in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Maritime Engineering;
- Experience in hydraulics, control technology, or control engineering;
- Experience in maintenance and installation;
- Fluency in English and experience in dealing with several different work cultures;
- MS Office experience;
- Currently living in a European country but willing to travel to Venlo and to site locations worldwide.
Dit zijn wij
Weir Minerals is a Dutch enterprise (founded in 1916) and part of the Scottish enterprise Weir Group PLC. They design and produce technological high-quality industrial capital good for the mining, mineral processing and the energy generation industry.
Weir Minerals offers a wide range of pumps for transport of minerals, such as zinc, copper, silver, nickel, iron ore and bauxite. Since 2013, they develop and produce innovative machines for ore fragmentation.
They are the market leader with a focus that exceeds our national borders. Day by day, innovations are devised and produced by the best teams. Due to the strong focus on innovation, Weir Minerals now has a crucial advantage in sustainable improvements of production processes for the mining and energy industry.
The culture within the company could be described as professional, innovative and passionate. The employees are proud of the company and its products, what results in long lasting employments and high employee satisfaction.
If you start at Weir Minerals, you will receive the following:
- A good salary that is in line with the market, depending on your previous work experience and level;
- Profit-sharing arrangement of 10%;
- An excellent pension scheme;
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
Het intakegesprek bij Personato: jij bepaalt hoe en waar
Bekijk ook onze andere relevante vacatures
Past deze vacature niet helemaal bij jou? Geen probleem bekijk hieronder andere relevante vacatures in jouw vakgebied.