- Vacatures Accountancy en Fiscaliteit
- Vacatures Agri en Food
- Vacatures Bank en Verzekeringen
- Vacatures Bouw
- Vacatures Finance en Control
- Vacatures HR
- Vacatures Healthcare
- Vacatures ICT
- Vacatures Inkoop
- Vacatures Legal
- Vacatures Marketing
- Vacatures Logistiek & Supply Chain
- Vacatures Sales
- Vacatures Techniek
Kom werken bij ons!
Are you eager to get the best of your suppliers concerning quality, process and delivery agreements? Than than will be the job for you! In this role, you will be responsible for the key suppliers of Weir Minerals.
Weir Minerals is looking for an Inspector/Expeditor. Due to the current growth, it is important to manage the quality and processes of the suppliers closely.
In this role, you are responsible for the inspections of the products, and the production process of a few key suppliers. On the other hand, you will be responsible for the follow-up on deliveries. It is important that these will take place as agreed. You will be at your suppliers for approximately 50% of your time, to make sure that the products are delivered on time with the right specifications.
Shortly, this will be your main tasks:
- You will be the first point of contact for the selected key suppliers, concerning quality and on time delivery of the products;
- Analysing the different timeframes of the suppliers (quality plan, delivery planning, documentation, etc);
- Regularly visiting the suppliers abroad to research the process/products, and examine the timeframe.
- In case of quality issues or delayed deliveries, you have to escalate this internally and with the supplier. Then you will have to arrange the right follow-up.
- Closely working together with the SQA- colleague, the planning department and the Project Buying team within Weir. This is extremely important to determine the impact of the issue.
Dit ben jij
To be considered for this position, you have broad knowledge of technique. For example during you MBO Mechanical Engineering. Besides that, you have experience in a comparable role within a production area, where you were involved in quality in combination with the production process, and the follow-up on performance with suppliers.
The importance and impact of this role on the projects is big, that is why you should always strive for perfection. You are strong and confident; you do not back away from though debates with suppliers to get the best performance.
In this position, you will be abroad to visit the suppliers for approximately 50% of your time. Due to this, your English should be fluent.
Dit zijn wij
Weir Minerals is a Dutch enterprise (founded in 1916) and part of the Scottish enterprise Weir Group PLC. They design and produce technological high-quality industrial capital good for the mining, mineral processing and the energy generation industry.
Weir Minerals offers a wide range of pumps for transport of minerals, such as zinc, copper, silver, nickel, iron ore and bauxite. Since 2013, they develop and produce innovative machines for ore fragmentation.
They are the market leader with a focus that exceeds our national borders. Day by day, innovations are devised and produced by the best teams. Due to the strong focus on innovation, Weir Minerals now has a crucial advantage in sustainable improvements of production processes for the mining and energy industry.
The culture within the company could be described as professional, innovative and passionate. The employees are proud of the company and its products, what results in long lasting employments and high employee satisfaction. As Inspector/Expeditor you will work in the Purchase team, this includes the department Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA).
If you start at Weir Minerals, you will receive the following:
- A good salary that is in line with the market, depending on your previous work experience and level;
- Profit-sharing arrangement of 10%;
- An excellent pension scheme;
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
Het intakegesprek bij Personato: jij bepaalt hoe en waar
Bekijk ook onze andere relevante vacatures
Past deze vacature niet helemaal bij jou? Geen probleem bekijk hieronder andere relevante vacatures in jouw vakgebied.