- Vacatures Accountancy en Fiscaliteit
- Vacatures Agri en Food
- Vacatures Bank en Verzekeringen
- Vacatures Bouw
- Vacatures Finance en Control
- Vacatures HR
- Vacatures Healthcare
- Vacatures ICT
- Vacatures Inkoop
- Vacatures Legal
- Vacatures Marketing
- Vacatures Logistiek & Supply Chain
- Vacatures Sales
- Vacatures Techniek
Kom werken bij ons!
Apacer is a world-leading supplier specializing in the research and development, design, manufacturing, and marketing of industrial solid-state drives (SSD), consumer digital products, and memory modules
- Sell Apacer’s Industrial Flash and DRAM products within assigned territory
- Meet and exceed the monthly revenue targets
- Preparation of customer visit reports/statistical reports to understand customer demands, stock, pricing etc
- Lead generation and conversion via means of phone, e-mail, business networking, customer visits
- Drive the market in reaching KPIs by fostering new relationships with prospects and optimizing existing relationships with customers
- Negotiate complex commercial and contractual terms
- Navigate through sales cycle with a strong persistence to handle objections
- Represent the organization at selected industry events such as tradeshows
- Approx. 20-30% travel in the region to conduct face to face meetings
- Participate in market research as required
Dit ben jij
- Excellent to native German, excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Bachelor degree or above, Business Administration and/ or technical/engineering background
- 3+ years proven record of sales experience
- B2B consultative sales experience
- Extensive affinity with and understanding of IT and hardware products
- Proficient user of MS Excel, CRM tools and Salesforce
- Possess strong professional communication skills
- Experience in giving customer training would be an advantage
- Confident with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, proactive networker
- Team-orientated operating style with effective interpersonal skills
- Keen, fast and continuous learner
- Ability to work independently with high levels of self-motivation and organization
Dit zijn wij
Apacer is a world-leading supplier specializing in the research and development, design, manufacturing, and marketing of industrial solid-state drives (SSD), consumer digital products, and memory modules. Since its establishment in 1997, Apacer has developed innovative products and services based on its commitment to helping customer“access the best”. Our customers include global distributors, equipment manufacturers, and retailers. We offer high-performance, high-reliability, and high-value memory modules and flash memory products for the industrial control market; for consumers, we design innovative digital storage and peripheral products for everyday use in the recording, storing, and sharing of digital data.
Apacer, a global company in the industrial memory sector, is looking to recruit a (Key) Account Manager to join their Sales Team.
As account manager for the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) Region you will be responsible for selling and promoting our memory products (Industrial SSD and DRAM Solutions) to our existing customers (50%) as well as identifying new business opportunities and developing new channels and customer base (50%). Furthermore, you will collect market information such as prices and new products and follow market trends.
You will be based in Eindhoven (NL) reporting into the sales director, with regular travel to the DACH region.
The role will require the successful candidate to use their outstanding communication and negotiation skills. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude will also be required in order to be a success.
The company offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment with excellent opportunities to progress.
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent opportunity to progress in the role of a Business Development Manager
- Opportunity to be part of a multinational working environment
Het intakegesprek bij Personato: jij bepaalt hoe en waar
Bekijk ook onze andere relevante vacatures
Past deze vacature niet helemaal bij jou? Geen probleem bekijk hieronder andere relevante vacatures in jouw vakgebied.