- Vacatures Accountancy en Fiscaliteit
- Vacatures Agri en Food
- Vacatures Bank en Verzekeringen
- Vacatures Bouw
- Vacatures Finance en Control
- Vacatures HR
- Vacatures Healthcare
- Vacatures ICT
- Vacatures Inkoop
- Vacatures Legal
- Vacatures Marketing
- Vacatures Logistiek & Supply Chain
- Vacatures Sales
- Vacatures Techniek
Kom werken bij ons!
Do you love to analyse and improve processes but also implement this with the team? And are you willing to build together on an fast growing company? Then this might be the perfect fit for you !
In this position you will be responsible for continuous improvement projects within the operational departments (i.e. Customer Service, Purchasing, Finance etc) in order to increase process efficiencies and reduce costs. You are able to define needs, identify improvements and implement these improvements.
Your Key Responsibilities are
- Identify needs based on your own analyses and set up action plans
- Initiate and facilitate process improvement teams, organize workshops, process mapping sessions and brainstorms sessions to share knowledge and improve performances
- Lead improvement projects in order to increase process efficiencies and reduce costs
- Ensure the management of changes, propose solutions to achieve objectives, provide training
Dit ben jij
As an person you can make an perfect connection between the business and IT. You therefore feel very well to act between analytics and the practical human side. You will not only change processes but also change people. Furthermore you have:
- Degree in science, engineering, business or management;
- LEAN (Six Sigma) knowledge at the Green-Belt level would be of high advantage;
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills;
- Familiar with business management software (ERP, CRM etc.) and databases;
- Team player with the ability to work unsupervised;
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization;
- Ability to influence decision-making as well as rigorous work-habits (safety- and quality driven while focused on productivity);
- Good English and German verbal and written skills;
- Preference: knowledge of automation scripting (autoIT, MS Access, Excel VBA etc.).
Dit zijn wij
Shop Apotheke Europe is one of the leading online pharmacies in continental Europe with a focus on non-prescription medications as well as pharmacy-usual beauty and care products.
The company operates online pharmacies in the German, Austrian, French, Belgian, Italian, Spanish and Dutch markets. In Germany, the TÜV-certified shop-apotheke.com delivers a very wide range of approximately 100,000 original products to approximately 1.5 million active customers, cost-effectively and quickly, as measured by the web data traffic. The offer is supplemented by comprehensive pharmaceutical advice and support.
In addition to its headquarters in Venlo, the Netherlands, Shop Apotheke Europe also maintains a management office for sales and marketing in Cologne. The online pharmacy has been in the regulated market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since October 2016 (Prime Standard).
Shop Apotheke Europe has an very flat hierarchy and the decision ways are short and quick. Although the company is originally German it is very familiar and everyone speaks on first-name basics. So far the organisation knows long-term engagement and contracts of the employees.
Working as an LEAN Process Specialist at Shop Apotheke Europe means working within an responsible position in an fast growing and highly innovating organisation. You are given many freedom and responsibility in creating new ideas. Due to the fact that Shop Apotheke Europe is fast growing you are given many development possibilities.
You will be given an year contract with 1 month probation. Specific salary is depending on your knowledge and experience.
Het intakegesprek bij Personato: jij bepaalt hoe en waar
Bekijk ook onze andere relevante vacatures
Past deze vacature niet helemaal bij jou? Geen probleem bekijk hieronder andere relevante vacatures in jouw vakgebied.